We’re delighted to announce that tickets go on sale at noon today for ClimbOut, the UK’s first LGBTQ+ Climbing Festival, which some of our members (Kieran, Jack, Char, Matilda, Ali, and Mike) have helped organise.
The festival runs over the weekend from Friday 19th May to Sunday 21 May at Thornbridge Outdoors Centre in the Peak District, with talks and independent climbing all weekend and masterclasses and courses on Saturday and Sunday. Check out more details about the schedule.
Tickets are available for:
- entry to the festival (£50), or
- entry to the festival and 1 day’s course (£100), or
- entry to the festival and 2 days’ courses (£150)
All paid members of the club qualify for the BMC discounted prices (shown above). If you really want to come but money is an issue, there will be concession and bursary options available. Full details of tickets (scroll down to “Prices” for information about discounts).
How to book tickets
It’s a three-stage process to book tickets. You can do the first two stages now!
- Look at the lists of Masterclasses by High-profile LGBTQ+ Climbers and the list Climbing Courses and Workshops. Each session runs for a full day minimum. Decide which you’d like to come to!
- Registration is through the BMC Webform system. You’ll need to log in or create a BMC Webforms account.
- Complete a registration form to book and pay
You’ll need your BMC membership number to book at the discounted rate. We sent this number in an email at noon today (Fri 10th March) – but just contact us on email@example.com if you need any help.
Please don’t be afraid to grab us and ask any questions or email the team at ClimbOut.
Looking forward to seeing some of you there!!